- This event has passed.
April 28, 2019 : 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Visit Brazil in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Join us for an all day open fire cooking demonstration and primal dining experience at Fields Edge Farm. This farm fresh version of a Brazilian ‘fogo de chão’ brings together locally raised meats, brews from Rising Silo Farm Brewery, and Gaucho style cooking of Chef Kiko Azevedo and Isabel and their Gaucho crew with live music in a beautiful farm setting.
Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 11 AM – 7 PM @ Fields Edge Farms’ Slusher Park in Floyd, VA (rain date is May 26)
Early Bird Tickets purchased Before April 7 are $90
Regular Tickets purchased Before April 21 $100
Last Minute Tickets Purchased After April 21 are $110
Tickets are available online at https://fields-edge-farm-llc.square.site/
Ticket price includes all food prepared by the Gauchos-check out the menu!
Natural Soda and Local Brews will be available for purchase.
From the Fire: Fields Edge Grass Fed Beef Ribs, Weathertop Farm Lamb, Vegetables & Fruit
- Casual courses of small plates served throughout the day
- Courses culminate with our version of the fabled ‘stone soup’
- Informal open fire cooking demonstrations,
- Live music- La Sopa & Old Man Kelly
- Hosted by Fields Edge Farm at the scenic Slusher Park