As the Floyd Center for the Arts ends another great year of art exhibitions, classes, music, and public programs, we look to our community to participate in #GivingTuesday to sustain the vital work of supporting creative endeavors in our region. The Floyd Center for the Arts has a loyal group of patrons that have offered to match $20,000 in donations if we are able to reach that goal before the end of the year. Make #GivingTuesday a big step towards that goal by making a donation on November 27th, 2018. Every donation, big or small, will fund more fabulous programming to enjoy and share at your Floyd Center for the Arts.
In the last few years, we have made a concentrated effort to improve access to valuable programs and the vast infrastructure at the Floyd Center for the Arts. Thanks to you, our staff, volunteers, members, and the community, we are meeting this goal already! We have increased participation in the Center by 100%. More people than ever are involved in the Center today thanks to:
• Improved facilities
• Free or low cost access to workshops and studios
• Senior’s programs like Fine HeArts
• Increased number of children’s programs and attendance
• Amazing & diverse concerts not available any other place in Floyd
• World class art exhibitions
We need your help. Please join us in supporting the arts in Floyd by donating on or before #GivingTuesday. It is quick, easy, and secure.
Your gift will:
• send a young person to our afternoon arts program
• pay an artist to lead our free-to-the public Open Studio
• give a young and emerging artist the chance to enter a gallery show
• bring an amazing musical group to Floyd
• send a student to art summer camp
There are many gift levels and every gift is significant, no matter the amount. You can donate now by visiting our webpage: http://floydartcenter.org/support-us/individuals/.