Floyd VA - a Cycle Friendly place for both visitors and residents
UPCOMING EVENT - Tour de Dirt, Saturday, November 3, Chantilly Farm
Cycle Floyd Guide - PRINT & On-line - available NOW with:
- Mapped routes of various lengths and difficulties
- Map of all roads in county indicating gravel, paved, private
- Sampling of venues and cool places to check out after a ride!
Print guide available at the Floyd Visitor Center - 109 East Main St. Floyd
On-line route samplers go to Outdoor Recreation page
Link to Cycle Guide - County Map Side
Cycle Guide Information Side 2
Cycle Floyd Facebook group
- Join us to network on rides and events!
Regular weekly rides
- throughout the year starting in town and at Tuggles Gap Restaurant/ Motel at Blue Ridge Parkway Floyd exit MP 165
Tour de Floyd, Saturday, May 19, 830am-4pm Tourdefloyd.org
Big Ivy Gran Fondo at Primland, Saturday, June 3
2018 Bike Virginia Tour -June 22-27 Virginia's 6-day cycling events is coming to the New River Valley & Floyd!
- Ride one day - or all of them!
Tour de Dirt, Floyd VA - November 3, 2018
Cycle support in Floyd County:
made in Floyd ... in the works for 2018 - 2019!
Bike Repair Stations (self serving)
- in town and at Tuggles Gap Restaurant/Motel - the Floyd exit off Blue Ridge Parkway MP 165.
Bike Racks - artsy bike racks made locally 🙂
- in town and county
watch for updates to this page - with Floyd suggested route links and more
For more information, Tourismdirector@floydcova.org
or come by the Floyd Visitor Center, 109 East Main St. 540-745-4407
A big THANK YOU to Virginia Tourism Corporation for a matching marketing grant and for a DRIVE Tourism grant for cycle infrastructure support. And a big THANK YOU to our local Cycle Floyd financial partners: Town of Floyd, Floyd Fitness, Chantilly Farm, Hotel Floyd, and Riverstone Farm