Floyd VA – a Cycle Friendly place for both visitors and residents
watch for updates to this page – with route links and more!
Spring 2018 – watch for
Cycle Floyd Guide – PRINT & On-line – available May 2018 NOW!! – with:
- Mapped routes of various lengths and difficulties
- Map of all roads in county indicating gravel, paved, private
- Sampling of venues and cool places to check out after a ride!
Cycle Floyd Facebook group
- Join us to network on rides and events!
Regular weekly rides
- throughout the year starting in town and at Tuggles Gap Restaurant/ Motel at Blue Ridge Parkway Floyd exit MP 165
Tour de Floyd, Saturday, May 19, 830am-4pm Tourdefloyd.org
Big Ivy Gran Fondo at Primland, Saturday, June 3
2018 Bike Virginia Tour -June 22-27 Virginia’s 6-day cycling events is coming to the New River Valley & Floyd!
- Ride one day – or all of them!
Tour de Dirt, Floyd VA – November 2018
Cycle support in Floyd County:
made in Floyd … in the works for 2018 !
Bike Repair Stations (self serving)
- in town and at Tuggles Gap Restaurant/Motel – the Floyd exit off Blue Ridge Parkway MP 165.
- in town and county
For more information, to reserve a print Cycle Floyd brochure: Tourismdirector@floydcova.org
or come by the Floyd Visitor Center, 109 East Main St. 540-745-4407